Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dying for the opportunity to save your life.

FML.
I dont know if i can get along with his new best friend... I tried even before i knew they were best friends and i just cant take people like her, i dont know why. I love him so much and i keep trying, why cant you just go back to being best friends with Brett, I could get along with him. I mean yeah this is kind of like me and Whopper hanging out but its not, Whopper never flirts with me, I know he would never doing anything, and he has NEVER SPENT THE NIGHT.
Whatever i love you so much and i will do anything not to ever loose you, even if that means getting along with people i dont like.

Question of the day:
Why can I not be mad at anyone for more than like 5 seconds even if i hate them?

H1N1 Shot Today Wish ME Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment